Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thing 26: Online Image generators





I played with some of the toys on the Generator Blog. The Warholize it generator, was my favorite. I found that images with a strong black and white and component came out clearest--this panda photo my father in law took at the Memphis Zoo was my favorite. I want post cards made from it. I wonder if I could use this software to make banners/signage for displays? Or at least to create images to brighten my flyers up?


I also played with creating a countdown for Summer Reading Program on two of the ticker generators, and selected a buggy one from the The Ticker Factory to add as an element to my blog.

Some of the items on the Generator blog were crude and disgusting--I stumbled on a booger generator--and there were others that were blocked outright by WebSense. Some of the links were broken.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

10,000 more online image makers @ http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com or find other web based applications @ www.web20links.net.