Monday, November 19, 2007

Thing 2: Lifelong Learning

The library where I work has embarked on a program called Learning 2.0, an online exploration of Web 2.0 technology. We have 30 Things to complete by January 21st. Thing number 2 involved watching a video on Life Long Learning, then determining which of the 7 1/2 traits of a life long learner we most and least identify with. The first trait was straight from Steven Covey's Seven Habits, "Begin with the end it mind." Identify your goals, but even more importantly, the reason behind the goals. I always liked that and try to keep it in mind whenever I am trying to make a hard decision or resolve a conflict. I am not sure if it is the easiest or the hardest....just the one I know I revert to the most.

Though that 1/2 at the end, "have fun", is important to me too. : )

No comments: